Shadow Board Vinyl
Looking for an easy and cost effective solution to tooling and equipment organisation? Look no further than our Shadow Board Outline Vinyl™. Super high quality and can be used internally or externally. Makes creating 5S shadow boards quick and easy!
Only $69.95 for 610mm wide x 5 metres long!
Need to make a custom shadow board for your tools?
Speed up daily activities and increase productivity while keeping better workplace organisation.
- High Quality, tough self adhesive vinyl
- Internal and External Use
- Easy peel back
- Easy Cut
- Cost Effective
Vinyl sheet, decals or lettering may be applied via a wet or dry method. The wet method has the distinct advantage of allowing movement during application because this helps with positioning and reduces the risk of creasing. It also makes removing air bubbles much easier.
No special equipment is required to perform the application, just a spray bottle filled with soapy water (a few drops of washing up liquid and water), an application squeegee (preferably with a felt edge) and a craft knife.
1. The application surface must be completely clean. Remove all dirt / wax / polish from the application surface as this will prevent the vinyl adhering correctly. An alcohol based cleaner is ideal.
2. Peel off the paper backing from the vinyl sheet.
3. Generously spray the STICKY side of the vinyl sheet AND the application surface with the mixture of water and washing up liquid.
4. Place the vinyl into position on the application surface. The water and washing up liquid mixture will allow you time to slide the vinyl/graphics into the correct position.
When you are happy with the positioning, hold one end of the vinyl sheet and use the squeegee to slowly ‘stroke’ the vinyl from the centre outwards. This should push most of the water mix out from under the vinyl/graphics. Having soapy spray on the top side of the vinyl may help minimise scratching or marking from the squeegee.
Allow the vinyl to dry for about 24 hours to ensure best bonding.